Job description / Role
We make moments!
The position is responsible for food preparation, production and implementation of menus that meets market and guests needs. Overall responsible for cost effective management of culinary team to maximise F&B profitability and maintain health & safety standards in the kitchen. Able to lead a diverse range of people, manage equipment and supplies, be innovative and resourceful. He/she is responsible for the department's budget, forecast and labour cost.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for ensuring every kitchen of the hotel be a highly competitive operation, leading his team with a creative vision and focused on new culinary trends, creating successful experiences in multicultural cuisine, merges European techniques with local cuisine and products from the Mediterranean and global influences, oriented to the maximum satisfaction of our guests and clients.
- Motivating and training his team, building an adequate work environment, responding for the profitability of your department and the strict application of personal safety, hygiene and food safety regulations
Your experience and skills include:
- Gastronomy professional with a culinary degree in European cuisine
- At least five-year experience in a five-star luxury or premium hotel property with similar role
- Solid knowledge of European cuisine and culinary techniques; successful experiences with multicultural cuisine, cutting-edge trends and bio-sustainable cuisine.
- Conceptual design menus and outstanding cost management.
- Leadership of high-performance teams, focused on product quality and guest satisfaction.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Danish Business Pavilion
Golden Tulip Media Hotel
HR Plus Consultancy
|Kuwait City||29 Jun|
Executive Sous Chef
Arab Media Group (AMG)