Job description / Role
The Executive Chef is the leader in charge of everything that goes out of the kitchen and maintains full control of the kitchen staff at all times. The ultimate goal of this position is to ensure that quality culinary dishes are being served on an efficient schedule to boost a restaurant's overall profitability.
This position is also responsible for maximizing the productivity of kitchen staff, including chefs, cooks, culinary assistants, apprentices, sous chefs, and even dishwashers. Executive Chef is given the responsibility of resolving any problems efficiently to serve exceptional cuisine
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Develops new recipes, planning menus, hiring or training food preparation workers
- Maintains an inventory of food supplies, following a food budget approving purchase orders
- Checking the freshness of food, coordinating the activities of cooks and determining the best presentation of food
- Ensuring quality of each meal, inspecting kitchen equipment for cleanliness, and monitoring sanitation policies
- Overseeing the daily operations of a kitchen and stewarding
- Resolving any problems efficiently to serve exceptional cuisine
Your experience and skills include:
- With at least 3 years experience in leadership position in luxury hotel
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.