Job description / Role
Our client, a leading Middle East Facilities Management Service Provider. They are currently seeking for an Executive Chef to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
- The executive chef will be responsible for all culinary activities for two Central Production Units.
- This position will oversee hiring and training kitchen staff, plan and direct food preparation, create menus, product purchasing, manage culinary budget and work closely with operations team to deliver catering services to several remote locations in Abu Dhabi.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management / Culinary Science
- Proven working experience as a head chef
- Excellent record of kitchen management and capability of delegating multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Available immediately candidates will be considered
This is an excellent opportunity with a stable and reputable organization.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.