Job description / Role
The role will lead the development of private banking client relationships across family offices, institutional mandates & UHNWIs and service their requirements with the support of an open architecture platform.
Our client is an international private bank with multibillion dollar net assets. Built and run by a successful team of distinguished private bankers, they are looking to expand and onboard experienced bankers across the NRI, NRP and Arabic-speaking segments.
The role is responsible for maintaining, building and servicing local / regional (GCC/ East Africa) client relationships where private banking services & products are required. The organisation has an open architecture platform, is regulated in multiple jurisdictions and has been built ground up by bankers to best suit other bankers who want to work in a more entrepreneurial environment where their clients continue to come first.
* Excellent exposure, culture
* Ability to make a difference
* A total of 15+ years' of private banking experience across one of the 3 segments - NRI, NRP or Arabic-speaking clientele.
* The above experience will have been gained at reputable international private banks; if currently at a local bank, prior experience would have been at a reputable international private bank
* Few relationships with high wallet share per relationship; it is likely the ideal candidate is managing less than 15 relationships and AUM greater than US$ 250M+ if ED and US$ 400M+ if MD
* Will have regional work experience and will be aware of the requisite compliance guidelines to onboard clients (business is not booked in Dubai).
* Will have had a stable career over the past 5 years
* Bachelors degree (or higher) from a top tier University; further education & professional qualifications are a plus
* Will be entrepreneurial, driven and a self-starter
* Will have strong work ethic, high personal integrity
* The candidate will have strong communication skills - verbal, written and non-verbal
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)