Job description / Role
Dubai Parks and Resorts comprises of three theme parks - MOTIONGATE Dubai, BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai, and LEGOLAND Dubai and one water park - LEGOLAND Water Park - connected by Riverland Dubai - a retail, dining and entertainment walkway. The destination will also feature the Lapita Hotel, a Polynesian-themed resort catering to families.
Don't just visit - be a part of it! Join a talented and creative team to deliver unforgettable experiences for people from across the globe. Share your expertise, skills and passion with us, and be part of something everyone will be talking about for years to come.
Play Your Part
- The Ideal Candidate will be able to ensure maintenance of oracle system of accounts and schedules.
- Support the financial accounting team in ensuring general ledger is maintained and appropriately reported.
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Performing Month-end closing of GL.
- Month-end and periodic reconciliation of balance sheet and P&L accounts and reporting resolution or exceptions for approval.
- Enter / upload journals for accuracy, completeness and on time.
- Ensure all entries are compliant to the finance DoA.
- Should be able to perform additions and changes to the fixed asset register.
- Assist in Hyperion consolidation and elimination.
- Prepare and record additions, disposals of fixed assets ensuring appropriate approvals per DoA, Record depreciation for Fixed assets.
- Providing all required document and information and liaison with external, internal and government auditors.
- Preparing list of related party / intercompany transactions.
- Prepare the balance confirmation of Related / Inter company parties.
- Booking of intercompany clarification entries in Oracle.
- VAT Experience within UAE.
Are You a Star?
- Business College graduate with relevant experience.
- 3-4 years related experience
- ERP Financials
- MS Excel - proficient level
- MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Powerpoint - proficient level
- Numerical acumen, good communication skills & needs to be a team player.
- Commerce graduate, Intermediate CA/CPA or equivalent preferred.
- MBA or Masters.
- Oracle Financials
- Excel - advance level
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances. We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Irwin & Dow
Accounts and Payments Executive
Etisalat - UAE