Job description / Role
This position is responsible for overall management of Housekeeping and Laundry Department, ensuring the highest standards of excellence at all times, whilst maintaining professional and well-organized service to our guests and Heartists at all times.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare periodical department budget & forecast, manage all operational costs within budgets
- Monitor and control inventories for operating equipment including linen, crockery and glassware where applicable
- Prepare and analyze monthly P&L and month-end reports, identify deviation from business plan goals
- Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the department
- Compile and update Standard Operating Procedures for all areas of responsibility periodically
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 6 years of Housekeeping experience with 3 years in managing a luxury hotel / resort at management level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Word
- Must be self-motivated and able to make decisions while handling numerous projects at one time
Your team and working environment:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands - Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick hotels with a total of 885 rooms, located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me'aisem.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.