Job description / Role
To effectively administer large and formal home of VVIP and provide efficient, customized and personalized services overseeing a team of multiple disciplines including housekeepers, maids, gardeners, and others.
Accountable for operations of following areas within assigned Facilities:
• Kitchen and Food Stores: Oversee Menu Planning in liaison with Head Chefs.
• House Keeping & Laundry: Ensure that cleaning, sanitation and laundry is done according to procedure and in a strict hygienic manner.
• Prepare house-keeping schedule and staff duties in various shifts.
• Maintenance & Appearance: Ensure that assigned facility is well-maintained according to procedures and schedule.
• General upkeep and appearance of household must be in accordance with the instructions of the Clients, and according to the standards.
• Quality & Comfort: Quality of service is prime deliverable for all the services provided to clients and is a critical success factor for this role.
• The position holder must emphasize on Clients’ expectations with regard to quality and comfort and must set the higher benchmark to exceed them.
• Ensure that all departments operating in the facility carry out quality control functions daily to ensure a consistent high quality of all services.
• Budget: Work with Property Manager and develop operating budget of the facility.
• Should expect deviations and alter plans according to dynamics of the situation.
• Safety: Responsible for safety of the Clients and ensure that all necessary measure have been taken to make end-service and/ or produces safe before final delivery to the Clients
• Guest Services: Meet and greet guests and arrange access passes (if applicable) well in advance.
• Provide all the hospitality and other guest services as required to ensure utmost comfort to Clients’ guests and visitors at the facility.
• Pay attention to details, set the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets the guests' needs and expectations.
• Performance Monitoring, Training & Succession Planning: Continuously monitor performance of staff and take necessary action to steer and improve work performance and behavior to maintain the performance standards.
• Mentor and train staff cross-functionally on an on-going basis where possible. Ensure that employees are coached, trained and appraised regularly and provided with feedback for performance improvement and/or appreciation.
• Prepare succession plans for direct reports.
• Sub-Contracted Services: Interact and follow up with contractors and service providers for the facility and make sure that services are delivered promptly.
• Problem Solving: Handle house protocols, staff issues, administrative matters, supplier and sub-contractors services, and resolve issue in minimum possible time without compromising quality, safety and integrity of final outcome.
• Provide innovative and practical solutions for more complex issues.
• Management of Change: Must expect changes in the; plans, events, schedules, services, client’s expectations and protocol requirements, and quickly respond positively to accommodate clients’ requirements yet delivering the same quality of services.
• Demonstrate high degree of resilience in such situations.
• Event Management: Plan and organize formal and informal events meeting clients’ requirements and delivering extraordinary level of guest services.
• Leadership: Lead the team by example at all times, fostering a spirit of cooperation between different departments, ensuring that all departments work hand in hand at all times and to create a challenging and fun environment for all staff to work in.
• Coordination and Liaison: Work closely with peers and management. Establish a two-way communication stream to keep matters well in control and manageable.
• Escalate where support is required from the management
• Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or business management or a combination of education and experience to meet overall knowledge and skills of the position.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working for VVIP
• Knowledge of U.A.E. culture, customs, cuisine, and traditions
• Excellent English Language. Arabic will be a definite plus.
• Effective Communication & influencing skills
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Planning and Organizing Skills
• Event Management
• Training and Coaching
• Expert level MS Office
• High Degree of Integrity
• Adaptable to change without notice
• Courteous and highly customer focused
• Attentions to Details
• Quality Conscience
• Teamwork approach
• Completer-finisher mindset
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Golden Tulip Media Hotel
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Executive Housekeeper - Large Private Estate
Hill Robinson Yacht Management
|Saudi Arabia||20 Aug|
Soft Services Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||31 Aug|