Job description / Role
• Supervises all housekeeping employees, has the authority to hire or discharge, plans and assigns work assignments, give training for newly recruited employees, audit and inspects housekeeping personal work assignment and requisition supplies.
• Take care of the budget and budget controlling for the department.
• Supervises all housekeeping employees, hires new employees as needed, discharges employees when necessary and take disciplinary actions when policies are not followed.
• Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise.
• Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly.
• Assigns regular duties and special duties for the housekeeping staff. Schedules employees and assigns extra days off according to occupancy forecast.
• Maintains a time logbook of all employees within the department.
• Recruit and train new employees.
• Assigns new employees to work with experienced help.
• Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and observes the report made by the supervisors.
• Approves all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs. Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items. Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences.
• Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
• Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
• Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
• Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
• Prepare reports for management information.
• Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
• Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities.
• Attending and resolving guest complaints.
• Verification of supplies consignments.
• Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
• Daily inspection of public areas and employees locker rooms.
• Daily briefing of Supervisors/ Executives.
• Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills,
• Degree or diploma in hotel management,
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as Managerial position in Housekeeping Department in 4 or 5 star Hotel
• Preferably Female
• Preferably candidate is residing in UAE.
About the Company
Ideally located in Al Barsha heights, the hotel is close to amazing destinations like Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village and Mall of the Emirates. Suitable for the business or leisure traveller alike. Golden Tulip Media is 4-star hotel with 5-star service! Enjoy our Outdoor swimming pool, Gym and health club.
Executive Housekeeper - Female
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||17 Jun|
Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Executive Housekeeper - Large Private Estate
Hill Robinson Yacht Management
|Saudi Arabia||20 Aug|