Job description / Role
You will be the driving force behind the identification, creation, development and implementation of executive leadership development programmes. You will design frameworks for professional development and experiential learning interventions to develop key leadership skills for high profile leaders.
A prominent government organisation in the UAE driving exciting change and evolution.
* Responsible for the organisation, end-to-end customisation, delivery and effectiveness of every element of the executive leadership development programme.
* Seek opportunities to innovate and contribute with unique ideas.
* Coordinate all stakeholders involved in the programme and provide a seamless experience for participants.
* Track/follow up on individual programme progress and set up interventions when required.
* Evaluate feedback, external research of best practices, and quality review to adjust and enhance the programme.
* Manage all financial and budgeting aspects of the programme.
* Provide weekly reports and collaborate with internal teams on programme performance, effectiveness, and overall experience.
* Excellent exposure to executive leaders of the highest level
* Opportunity to create and deliver something brand new, which will play a key role in improving the lives of all employees
* Opportunity to join a critical organisation during a very exciting period of change
* Excellent personal and professional challenge
* Extensive experience in creating and overseeing leadership development programmes and related content.
* A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resource Management/Organisational Development or related field (Masters preferred)
* Knowledge and experience of culture, leadership and engagement development theories in areas of executive development
* Strong communication skills to express subject matter to management staff and collaborate/influence within the organisation
* Demonstrated skills in project management, with a track record of leading complex projects.
* Fluent in English and Arabic (Reading and Writing)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Talent Management & Development Senior Specialist - UAE National
Operations Executive/HR Officer - Recruitment
Talent & Culture / Learning and Development Coordinator
Cluster Learning & Development Manager
People Resourcing Manager