Job description / Role
* To work as part of a team delivering legal secretarial services to a high standard and often under time pressure.
* To assist the Lawyers in the Dubai office in running their practices.
General Duties and Responsibilities
* Creating, editing, amending and storing of correspondence and documents in the appropriate electronic matter file, including the preparation of compared documents;
* Responding to internal and external telephone enquiries, and ensuring that every call is attended to in a professional and polite manner;
* Photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents and correspondence;
* Booking meetings and diary management;
* Arranging the opening, closing and archiving of accounts and files to include KYC;
* Organising cheque requests and collection;
* Maintaining and updating details of client contacts and addresses both within the Lawyer's personal contact database and the Firm's database;
* Familiarisation and compliance with the Firm's house style;
* Supporting other members of the secretarial team and work collaboratively with them to complete work to a high standard and meet required deadlines
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
* Undertake offshore related legal secretarial work including the following duties:
* Prepare first drafts of documents including initial and amended and restated memorandum and articles of association
* Board minutes and directors' resolutions; shareholder resolutions; powers of attorney; structured finance transaction documentation (including declarations of trust); mutual fund documentation; legal opinions.
* Prepare closing bibles and arrange for these to be produced as and when necessary.
* Make all necessary filings with all internal and external bodies in relation to, inter alia, special resolutions, ordinary resolutions, amended and restated memorandum and articles of association, changes of directors and officers.
* Implement and maintain the Lawyer's billing and collections system, including drafting invoice narratives.
* Participate in special projects as and when required in relation to the Firm's and the Lawyer's practice areas.
* Carry out any other duties commensurate with the purpose of the job, including the performance of duties outside normal working hours.
* Incorporations, Beneficial Ownership, Legalisation, CIMA Filings, SIBL Filings, Resolutions - share transfers, directors on/off etc
* Opinions, Voluntary Liquidations, Strike Offs, Restorations
Education, Training and Qualifications
* A recognised secretarial qualification or significant experience working as a secretary preferably in a legal or professional services firm.
* A Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university or college; or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.