Job description / Role
The position is responsible to provide support to the stores and the brand team as and when required and ensure smooth coordination with various departments in the group.
- Attention to detail in all the freight invoice checking/verification against the quote and duty against the value.
- Update the Master file for the freight and the duty payments and the other necessary details as required.
- Consolidate the invoices, HS Code Summary, DA & CO applications with all the correct and concise details.
- Book the shipments through various vendors at the best possible and available rate.
- Update overseas shipment file and coordinate for their clearance and accordingly plan delivery schedules.
- Collect the delivery orders from the various shipping lines and freight forwarding companies on time.
- Collect the certificates from the Chamber of Commerce.
- Support the stores with all the stationary, IT requirements at the store opening / closing.
- Coordinate with Club Apparel team for customer data, Marketing team for necessary graphic designs etc.
- Check and prepare the stock variance reports as and when requested.
- Follow-up for the Trade License with the legal department.
- Collect the daily purchase reports from the stores.
- Collect the master from the data entry team and compile various reports as required.
- Coordinate with the Accounts and Finance department for the voucher payments of the Principals.
- Handover the GCC related stock documents to the logistics department.
- Coordinate with the Inventory Control department for stock related issues.
- Prepare the MIS reports as required by the team.
- Prepare store visit reports and submit it on a regular basis to the superiors.
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.