Job description / Role
As an Executive Lounge Attendant, you will work with your team to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Communicates directly with guests i.e. helps with recommendations, receives orders, places orders and handles payments
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Works (hands on) towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours
- Attends regular training sessions in line with the departmental P&P i.e. guest care, product knowledge, grooming standards, up-selling, etc
- Handles the guest greeting upon arrival and their seating through the hostess
- Ensures that under no circumstances the entrance is left unattended
- Handles guest complaints
- To pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department
- To observe high standards of personal hygiene
- Helps in other areas of the Hotel if the situation requires
- To have a complete understanding of and to adhere to Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor policies relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Carry out any other reasonable task (which may not be stated here) as requested
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for service
- Excellent English Language
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.