Job description / Role
Executive Lounge Attendant
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As an Executive Lounge Attendant, you will take care of the guests in the Executive Lounge of the hotel and ensuring that they have a memorable experience with us, and making them 'Feel Welcome'.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Conduct cleaning and quality checks of all equipment, glassware, cutlery, chinaware, napkins etc. during the set-up of the executive lounge.
- After the set-up and before the arrival of guests, and also during a new set-up within the service time, she/he must check the quality of the set-up and ensure a welcoming appearance.
- Coordinate with the Guest Relations team to ensure professional and engaging service to all guests in the lounge.
- Cary out the end of day closing of the lounge and ensures that all cashiering duties are performed in line with the procedures.
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift staff has to know for smooth running of the operations.
- Escorts guests to their tables and recommends food and beverage items, and special promotions if available.
- Conducts an efficient and courteous service to the VIP guests.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role in a 5 star hotel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.