Job description / Role
Together with the Head Chef, you'll be ensuring that the kitchen staff have everything a strong team needs. Working in close collaboration, the kitchen team at 25 Hours Hotel Dubai One Central is responsible for creating gastronomic sensations based on the chef's choice.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll manage pastry section according to set standards and to ensure smooth functioning, customer satisfaction and high levels of sales and profits in line with company policies and regulations
- You're responsible for achieving financial goals, by minimizing costs without compromising the quality
- You'll constantly strive for new innovative ideas in menu and new concepts of production
- You'll manage the production and distribution of all Pastry item for all outlets according to level of business and to service timing
- You'll take care of resource planning, manage the team, and support your colleagues' development in collaboration with the Head Chef
- You'll make sure the accounts are correct and admin processes run smoothly.
- You'll help to draw up the budget, and run the kitchen in a suitably business-like way
- You are a competent and open-minded contact and sparring partner for our external concept partner.
- You'll support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests order at the same time. On top of this, you'll also keep your head above water when there are sudden changes of plan, and make sure that every pastries tastes as magnificent as it looks
Your experience and skills include:
- You've gained experience of management in a kitchen, and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you're hungry for new food concepts and love eclectic cuisine
- You're passionate about live cooking and international cuisine, and are renowned for your organisational skills in the kitchen
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You've perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
- You're computer literate in the Windows environment
- You're responsive and proactive
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.