Job description / Role
Location: The Onyx Tower 1, Sheikh Zayed Road, The Greens - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Duties and responsibilities:
• Conserves Group President's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
• Drafting letters and documents
• Collecting and analyzing information
• Initiating telecommunications.
• Maintain appointment schedule by planning/scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represent Group President by attending meetings in his absence, speaking for Group President in inland & overseas.
• Completes projects by assigning work to concerned people, following up on results.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Organize President’s personal commitments including assisting with household/family duties and errands.
• Various ad hoc requests.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Female candidate preferred
• Locally available in UAE
• Bachelor’s degree, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
• 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Excellent communications skills in English MUST
• Preferably Managers specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
• Medical Insurance provided.
• Work Visa will be arranged by company.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
HR Source Consulting
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Executive/Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Personal Assistant to MD