Job description / Role
Job Objective: To meet and exceed sales targets and increase awareness of services offered under the Medical Clinic among new and existing clients and support in the business development of the medical services.
• Revenue generation by market research activities for new business opportunities, identify potential clients and pursue till closure to achieve maximum profitability
• To perform analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
• To generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against pre-determined monthly or annual sales targets.
• To assess and monitor the client/patient satisfaction on a regular basis.
• Monitor allocated customer accounts to scan for more opportunities for service and maintain high level of customer satisfaction for existing and new clients.
• Build and maintain accurate effective communication with clients/patients to ensure high quality of service is delivered and maintain a strong data base.
• Maintain accurate knowledge of the business and pricing so that the client is well aware of services offered.
• Maintain awareness on the latest developments in the field of healthcare delivery business.
• Liaise with HRS and Corporate Marketing for accomplishing the business development needs of the clinic.
• To identify, plan and carry out promotional activities along with the clinical team.
• Manage the operational and customer support requirements of all external clients and customers.
• Represent the BU head during his absence in various forums and meetings as assigned.
• Participate and contribute effectively in Business plan and budgeting as per BU requirement.
• Conduct feasibility study, market research and prepare AFE and present various reports as per BU requirement.
• Manage the key accounts profitably with high standard of service.
• Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
• Graduate / Post graduate
• Having min 5 years of sales experience in the medical industry, with atleast 2 years in UAE in similar industry.
• Holding a valid UAE driving license
• Having excellent communication skills and Interpersonal skills
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Customer Relations Executive
Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons
|Abu Dhabi||13 Dec|