This position is closed or expired.
See other Executive Secretary jobs in UAE
Al Qudra Sports Management
Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Manager.
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
• Organizing and maintaining files and records.
• Receive calls, guests/visitors with courtesy, answer questions and meeting requests directed to the General Manager.
• Scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
• Prepare, screen, compile, maintain and edit records, statistical information, reports and presentations.
• Scheduling meetings, alerting employees about new meetings or cancelations.
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
• Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
• Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Manage & coordinate travel for the General Manager.
• Maintain systematic records of office mail maintaining confidentiality and ease of retrieval
• Review, proofread and edit documents for Manager Approval/ signature.
• managing and reviewing filing and office systems
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
• prioritising workloads
• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
• Any other related task required by the General Manager.
• Age from 25- 35 years old.
• A degree in English, business, IT, languages, information science, administration or management can be beneficial, particularly for the most prestigious positions. Previous clerical, secretarial or commercial work experience is essential.
• Excellent command of both Arabic & English.
About the Company
Al Qudra Sports Management LLC (AQSM) is a joint venture between Al Qudra Holding and Dubai Investment Real Estate Company. Established in 2002, AQSM has more than a decade of sports & recreation facilities management experience in the UAE. The Company operates in all aspects of the sports and recreation field by managing and consulting sports & recreation clubs amongst many other sports related services. AQSM specializes in sports & recreation facilities consultation and management with a wide array of services to suit our clients’ immediate and long term requirements.
Personal Assistant to CEO
|Abu Dhabi||27 Apr|