Job description / Role
Kemipex FZE is a well-known supplier of chemical raw materials mainly to the Middle East and African markets. We supply high-quality products from well-known multinational principals to the Lubricants, Rubber, Coating, Foam and Adhesives industries. We are a highly reputed group within the market for being a strong competitor and one of the most preferred employers.
We are now in search of an experienced and versatile Executive Secretary who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment to help get the company’s systems organized and streamlined.
- Reporting to the two Directors along with the office management, you will be assisting Directors of the company in all of their requests such as contacts and review of company suppliers, research, letters, travel, diary management and any personal errands of the two Directors.
- Your role will also be taking responsibility for the overall office management of the company, supporting the admin manager including the PRO. You will utilize your team to help create strong systems and recording procedures in the company, so you become the “Go To” person for all staff.
- Part of your role will also include HR as you assist in all recruitment and induction for the company, reviewing and rolling out policies.
- Your experience in documenting processes and procedures will be a great asset as the company moves to improve systems and you assist other departments in creating processes for them.
- Using your initiative, you will also be able to look for ways to improve the office systems in general coming up with valuable suggestions and plans to help increase the company’s performance and productivity through efficient practices.
AED 5,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- As an experienced Executive Secretary, you will have strong knowledge of computer applications and excellent command over the English language.
- The ideal candidate must have organization skills with pleasing personality and able to fit well within any team being approachable, firm and fair at all times.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment is a must
- Previous Experience as an office manager and Secretary
- Excellent communication and comprehending skills both written and verbal
- Team player and self starter
- Can work under pressure & Flexible
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Agro-food Commodities Trading Company in the UAE