Job description / Role
- You will be responsible for providing comprehensive and proactive secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager including travel arrangements and correspondence, scheduling of meetings / appointments, managing expense notes, data administration and filing.
- You will be working in a dynamic and fastpaced environment, dealing with all matters in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
- You'll be required to be able to work independently, have the ability to work in a fastmoving environment, and have an excellent communication skills, both written & oral with proficiency in English.
- You will have a natural ability to work with all levels across the business and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Acts as liaison and coordinator between the General Manager office and other departments and department heads.
- Schedules, prepares agenda and meeting materials and types minutes for various meetings.
- Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Administration , Secretarial Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
- Arabic Optional languages Russian (Fluent)
- French (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
- Ideally, you'll have a minimum 2 years of Secretary Experience.
- Fluency in English, Arabic is an advantage.
- Intermediate advanced level of MS Office (MS Word, MS, Power Point & MS Excel) are essential in addition to excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent in organization skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.