Job description / Role
- Executive Support: Provide executive support and manage line manager’s diary, appointments, telephone calls, visitors and business travel with the required levels of confidentiality in line with the standards required to provide day to day support
- Document Management: Handle and organize correspondence, key documents, and records relating to the Group to ensure all are produced, managed and maintained in line with the required level of confidentiality and standards
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to the Group by handling queries, petty cash expenses, completing paperwork and ad hoc requests, managing bookings, ordering supplies to ensure the continuous operation of the Group.
- Reporting: Collate information to produce presentations and reports as requested by the line manager in preparation for meetings.
- People Management: Manage self and team in line with ADCB’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own and employee contribution to business performance. Organize and supervise the activities and work of the team to ensure that targets and objectives are achieved and the business plan is delivered in line with the required policies, processes, procedures and systems.
- Policies, Processes, Systems, and Procedures: Implement approved departmental policies, processes and procedures, and ensure employee adherence so that work is carried out to the required standard while delivering the required standards of service to customers and stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement: Manage and motivate the team to ensure they contribute to and participate in, the identification and implementation of change initiatives, programmes, and projects in line with the bank’s standards.
- Customer Service: Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions.
- Minimum Experience: At least 3 years of experience in administration with a working knowledge of the banking environment
- Minimum Qualifications: Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Knowledge and Skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, Analytical skills Solid experience in handling a wide range of correspondence independently with strong organizational skills
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .