Job description / Role
A leading furniture manufacturing and fit out company is looking for an experienced Executive Secretary with the following essential requirements and only seasoned candidates preferred:
- Minimum 10 years’ gulf experience as Executive Secretary with a reputed organization in a similar industry
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Excellent written and oral English communication with efficient interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in MS Office packages, particularly excel with good numerical abilities.
- Ability to organize and archive libraries with material resources and pricing comparisons would be a definite asset.
- Knowledge of materials, suppliers and general workings of the furniture industry.
- Mastery of diligent, effective and regular follow up.
- 7 years industry experience in the decoration field, material knowledge (primarily FF&E and Soft Furnishing items for this role ), Library handling & maintenance, overseas correspondence, rudimentary knowledge of order confirmation, effective written negotiation skills etc.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in specific decoration field so no freshers.
- Decoration - soft furnishings and FF&E primarily
- Seasoned and mature , age 38/40+
- Knowledge of overseas procurement
- Excellent English
- Good with figures and spreadsheets/excel
- Clarity in communication n ability to put forward / summarize effectively
About the Company
A leading interior and fit-out company in the UAE.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Petrochem Middle East