Job description / Role
• Strong Secretarial background and good exposure so as to implement all new practices.
• Provide secretarial support to the General Manager by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various department, etc.,
• Make follow-ups to different departments, company, person any pending documents as requested by the General Manager including the status thereof.
• Coordinate with Administration, arrangements & follow up as per instruction of the General Manager.
• Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.
• Assisting other departments (Sales, Marketing & Finance)
• Set-up and maintain General Manager’s Office correspondence files and ensure safe custody and confidentiality.
• Collect reports from various departments; submit consolidated reports to the General Manager.
• Prioritize & follow through on issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Make travel arrangements for General Manager.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates.
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
• Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational skills.
• Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.
Banke International Properties
Personal Secretary to the CEO
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts