Job description / Role
• Receive and filter incoming calls for the General Manager- Operations and take messages as appropriate.
• Organize, attend meetings, transcribe minutes, distribute and follow up on action items and compile.
• Schedule appointments and keep General Manager- Operations calendar constantly updated to facilitate meeting /appointment schedules.
• Prepare communication outlined by the General Manager – Operations in oral or written directions.
• Ensure all communications, particularly relating to Hotel Operators and the corporate office are handled promptly and professionally.
• Ensure all outgoing correspondence is typed, proof read and dispatched to the highest possible standard.
• Sort incoming documents/mails and attach appropriate file to facilitate necessary action, required signature and maintain follow up.
• Maintain various filing of records and database of business contacts.
• Handling confidential documents while also ensuring security.
• Liaise with hotels General Manager and their Personal Assistants on meeting deadlines as per the General Manager – Operations direction.
• Arrange business travel and accommodation for the General Manager – Operations and with external contacts.
• Monitoring of hotel yearly approved Capital Expenditure budget versus actual expenditure.
• Consolidation of the hotels Daily Revenue Report and disseminate to Directors.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare comparison report as assigned.
• Operate office equipment and manage office supplies.
• Liaison with internal and external contacts.
• Perform other administrative duties as required.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary, Yearly ticket, Medical Insurance
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• We preferred candidates from Hospitality Industry & can join ASAP.
• Successful experience as an executive secretary or similar role
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Reliable and highly motivated individual
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Sense of humor
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.