Job description / Role
• Received and screen incoming calls for General Manager.
• Checking and updating calendar of General Manager.
• Arrange business travel reservations for GM and other office personnel.
• Arrange and coordinate conferences and meeting.
• Prepare minutes of meeting and distribute meeting notes.
• Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
• Generate and prepare business correspondence and reports.
• Meet and greet Guest, internal & external customer prior to directing to GM’s Office.
• Ensure all incoming email correspondence for General Manager is handled in prompt manner.
• Maintain records of correspondence, trade licenses, lease agreement and other business letters.
• Maintain record of all incoming and outgoing document from admin office.
• Monitor and control the order and dispense of office and general supplies.
• Dealing with suppliers and negotiating on prices.
• Preparing LPO (Local Purchase Order) for admin and office requirements.
• Prepare and process departments request such as IT request, passes and office supplies.
• Ensure the orderliness of admin office.
• Prepare and monitoring of attendance.
• Coordinate and provide support to all departments on all business admin requirement.
• Perform additional functions as directed or assigned by your Manager.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Monthly Incentive, Yearly Air Ticket Allowance & Medical Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
• 3 to 5 years UAE experience on the same position
• Bachelors Degree
• Preferably (female) Filipina or Indian nationality
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Team-working skills
• Organisation and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
• The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office) and to learn bespoke packages if required.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Executive Assistant to President
TGC Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services