Job description / Role
The position of executive secretary consists of providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Attend meetings to record minutes.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Make travel arrangements for GM.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence including faxes and email.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using work processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Perform Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
• Integrity – job requires being honest and ethical.
• Attention to detail – job requires careful being careful about details and through in completing work tasks.
• Dependability – job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Cooperation – job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good natured, cooperative attitude.
• Concern for others – job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
About the Company
Mubarak & Brothers Investments (MBI) is a major investment company with interests in diverse industry verticals such as Real Estate, Retail, F&B, Education, and Engineering services. It was founded by H.E Saeed Abdul Jalil Al Fahim, Honorary Chairman of Al Fahim Group, which is the highly reputable Abu Dhabi based group of companies. As well as this he was also Vice President of Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce, and seeks to leverage the group’s extensive industry-specific know-how to develop and augment other enterprises, that will contribute to the development of the emirate of Abu Dhabi and the UAE at large.
MBI was established in 2003 and it’s a holding group specializing in Real Estate, Retail, Services, Design, Project Management and Financial Investments which are in line with the vision of Abu Dhabi (2030) and the UAE on an international scale.
MBI is a leading corporate citizen embedded organization, with the core principles of integrity, transparency, and prioritizing the interests of the community that it aims to serve.
We have built a reputation over the last few years as leaders in Real-Estate and Retail Industry in Abu Dhabi, and have achieved success in growing our business and cultivating additional businesses under the umbrella of MBI.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Executive Personal Assistant
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm