Job description / Role
Job title: Executive Secretary (6 month Contract)
Sector: International/Management Consulting Firm
• Temporary (Contract)
• Salary 16,000-23,000AED
• Location: Abu Dhabi (Possibility to work from Dubai on occasion)
• An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading international consulting firm.
• Support a small team of Directors and Associates with secretarial and project administrative duties, diary management, travel and visa requirements.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Working with a small team of international Directors and Associates who can often be located in different time zones.
• Ensure team are prepared for meetings with agendas and follow up on tasks to completion.
• Managing external client administration and communication where needed.
• Organizing business travel schedules for the team: visas, flights. Hotels, cars etc.
• Managing schedules where needed.
• Attend and assist with client meetings / minutes & actions.
• Client liaison and interaction where needed - professionally responding to stakeholders
• Prepare correspondence with varied stakeholders like, governments Business Partners, VIP and VVIPS across the globe.
• Responsible for drafting official letters, agendas, reports, slide presentations and other documents.
• Manage outlook calendar for team when requested, sometimes across multiple time zones.
• Assist team with client invitations, meetings, and occasional entertainment events.
• Managing administrative duties which support the team’s business objectives.
• Adhoc research projects for team.
• Expense claims & reimbursements.
• Manage credit cards and reconciliation where appropriate.
• At 4-7 years’ experience working in an “Executive” Secretary position.
• International company environment preferred
• Professional services or consulting background preferred.
• Bilingual Arabic/English language skills Essential
• Articulate, Well presented, Hard-working
• Able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
• Proficient in (Able to use confidently in a professional work capacity) Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel, Powerpoint
• Able to work in a fast-paced, changing business environment
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrative Assistant (Project Coordinator)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
CEO Executive Assistant for a Leading Investment Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|