Job description / Role
A well known event management company based in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for an Executive Secretary to support directly the Executive Director. In this role, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Manage, organize and coordinate all administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running and function of the Director’s Office and to ensure work is being executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Oversee the administrative system of the Director’s office ( as record management, incoming and outgoing mail, minutes of the Director’s meetings)
• Oversee Director’s Office budget and ensure expenditure is monitored effectively.
• Oversee the management and maintenance of the contact database
• Finalize all external written communication for the Director Signature
• Hold daily meetings with staff within the Director’s office to manage and monitor workflow, work quality and effective use of time and human resources across the department .
• Ensure effective information and task sharing across the team.
• Ensure coverage for all business critical tasks are maintained at all time.
• Manage Administration Coordinator on all aspects pertaining to the Director’s instructions and their proper and timely implementation.
• Conduct staff appraisals within the Director’s office, manage performance and identify training needs and prepare recommendations.
• Manage communication with the Advisor’s and Board members, meeting and arrange logistics with the support of the Events team.
• Attend meetings and follow projects with all Head of the Department.
• Manage the Director’s protocol internally and during any event to be attended by the Director. .
• Manage project check lists ( national and international event projects )
• Oversee all event requirements of the Director along with other staff min the department.
• Coordinate communication between the Director and VIPS, dignitaries and Royalties.
• Timely dispatch of press conference /event Invitations to royal families & VIP guests .
• Ensure reservation of Platinum Reserve Function and Front Row Seating planning.
• Oversee Director’s dinners alongside with the Administration Coordinator.
• Manage “Royal Balcony” and all relate “Royal/ VVIP Protocol” procedures during the events, including security planning and clearance; making sure greeting areas or Majlis are set-up correctly; and required staff members are briefed appropriately and in place for the arrival of
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A bachelor degree holder
• With minimum 5 years of extensive PA / Executive Secretarial experience
• With strong familiarity in government/ VVIP protocols
• Good experience in dealing with VIP, government officials, celebrity personalities
• Willing to work for long hours including weekends (especially when there is an event)
• Strong command of English and Arabic language
• Good writing skills in both languages
• Though majority of the work will be done in the office, however, the candidate should be flexible to travel outside Abu Dhabi, when required
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Personal Assistant to a VVIP
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||2 Feb|
Personal Assistant (PA)
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm
Administration Coordinator (Arabic Speaker) - Business Center
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
Personal Assistant to MD