Job description / Role
• Responsible for document filing, preparing internal and external correspondence based on drafts including letters, faxes, meeting agenda and minutes of meeting;
• Organizing meetings, Manage & update complex diary schedules, appointment follow up, meeting reminder to all parties.
• Planning events and travel arrangements;
• Composing and screening confidential correspondences,
• Prepare detailed power point presentations,
• Take dictations wherever needed, maintain & update all necessary records, files & database.
• To ensure effective and efficient communication on a professional level.
• Arrange visitors schedule & potentially acting as interpreter;
• Make and receive telephone calls/faxes & correspondence distribution,
• Preparing meeting agendas, minutes of meeting, distribution & follow up.
• To support in all administrative activities of Director
• To handle correspondences, communications, weekly schedules.
• Coordinate complex travel and hotel arrangement
• To handle all office requirement viz. stationary, equipment, etc...
• Responsible for typing of all correspondence with govt. dept./authorities, clients, banks, 3rd parties (internal & External stakeholders)
• Responsible for maintaining, filling & archiving of all office correspondence & paper work.
• Responsible to ensure that accurate minutes of meetings are taken and approved.
• Responsible for stationery management, courier, postage, logistic & transport management.
• Coordinate with the Regional Manager and support him in managing the filing process.
• To ensure that the records of the organization are maintained in compliance with Company policy and made available when required by authorized persons.
• These records may include founding documents, letters, patent, MoA, Business strategies, other official records, trade licenses, Director’s passport copies, etc.
• To ensure that official records are maintained for members of the organization and Board. To ensure that these records are available whenever required.
• To ensure that proper notification is given to Director for meeting with internal or external stakeholders.
• Give assistance to branches by supporting them in terms of whom to approach, the right person who can support the issue by routing and channelizing.
• To maintain business confidentiality at all levels.
• Perform other admin & secretarial tasks as & when entrusted by reporting manager.
* Graduate in any Discipline
* Minimum of 8-10 years experience as PA or Exe. Secretary to Top Management Team, with excellent administrative and organizational skills.
* Previous experience in financial industry will be preferred.
* Self correspondence (English & Arabic)
* Complex Diary / Calendar Management experience,
* Time & Stress Management skills desired
* Ability to handle work pressure & multitasking
* Ability to handle Management Office effectively & efficiently
* Preference will be given candidate residing in Dubai nearby areas like Al Barsha, Marina, SZR, Al Quoz area -
* Candidate having DL with own car will be given preference
About the Company
A leading financial institution in the Middle East.