Job description / Role
• The role will ensure professional secretarial services and support to top managers.
• Act as the point of contact among directors, employees, clients, and other external partners
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and oversee the performance of other clerical staff
• Prepare proposals, agreements, sales reports, administrative reports, and presentations.
• Manage director’s calendars, organize, setup and keep minutes of meetings
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, newsletters
• Make travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
• Assist in the administration of CRM Software and social media updates
• Organize and maintain the office filing system.
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
• Organize and assist on all events, marketing and promotional activities
Reporting to: CEO
Other interactions: Department Managers
Working Hours: 5 days a week, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
• Business Administration / Commerce / Marketing
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience on the same role
• MS Office, Customer Service Software, Social Media Contents
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Excellent written and verbal communication with superb interpersonal skills
• Business-savvy, goal driven, self-motivated, , pro-active, result-oriented
• Keen Attention to details, highly organized, able to work under pressure & tight deadlines
• 28 - 35
About the Company
A leading company in the Middle East.
HR Source Consulting
Personal Assistant to MD
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Irwin & Dow