Job description / Role
Objective - Ensure delivery of services as per SLA's and client expectations through effective planning, coordination and implementation of maintenance plans.
• Develop and implement annual, monthly and weekly PPM schedule for soft services
• Coordinate with Variable Works team to ensure planning and closure of all service requests
• Supervise the team of executives and supplier staff to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with QHSE standards and work plan/ schedule.
• Ensure that workers abide 100% compliance in grooming, appearance, uniform of staff and ensure no complaints from technician/helper on PPE's and during monthly quality inspection/audit.
• Carry out routine work check to ensure that quality of services meets the service level agreements and excels key performance indicators
• Bachelors degree (any discipline)
• At least 5-6 years of Soft Services experience in facilities management.
• Good Communication skills
• Good Leadership Skills
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Results driven
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Black & Grey HR