Job description / Role
The Executive Sous-Chef is responsible of supervising, coordinating and controlling all kitchen activities and of the food preparation for other branches services while following all policies and procedures related to hygiene, health and safety standards.
• Plan and direct preparation of all food items making sure they are produced as per the quality standards, the brand’s food specifications and the presentation guidelines
• Ensure that quality culinary dishes are served on schedule
• Implement adequate hygienic procedures and guidelines as set for the brand and ensure that health and safety regulations are followed at all times
• Monitor the food cost according to the company's guidelines and best practice
• Supervise all kitchen staff ensuring the efficiency in production of food quality and compliance with hygiene, health and safety standards
• Coach and train kitchen staff on new recipes and cooking techniques to ensure their development and efficient food production
• Assist the Executive Head Chef in creating new menu items and new recipes according to the brand image, guidelines and standards
• 1-2 years of related experience
• High School Degree and certification in culinary/hotel management
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS Office
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.