Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- As Executive Sous Chef you'll direct all kitchen activities and lead a multicultural team of Chefs- coach, mentor and develop them for future
- Ensure quality, kitchen maintenance, and inventory functions kept at high standards - to make sure your kitchen is always running smoothly.
- Participates in the budgeting process for areas of responsibility.
- Knows and implements the brand's safety standards.
- Ensuring Culinary Standards and Responsibilities are met by providing direction for menu development.
- Monitors the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met and determines how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays.
- Recognizes superior quality products, presentations and flavor.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards and follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Trains kitchen associates on the fundamentals of good cooking and excellent plate presentations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven record of accomplishment in managing and motivating people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.