Job description / Role
Seeking a high level Executive Assistant to work for a leading professional services company in Abu Dhabi.
You will be required to provide excellent support to the team whilst working alongside the Senior Management.
A leading professional/financial services company in Abu Dhabi.
• Maintain a strong working relationship with IT, Sales, PR and HR departments.
• Organise and schedule meetings, travel arrangements, media appearances and events.
• Perform Reception/Front desk duties and liaise with clients and business guests.
• Maintain diaries of senior management and office correspondence.
• Communicate with Board Members and schedule Board Meetings.
• Solve simple IT problems.
• Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order.
• Handle payroll, HR, and recruitment duties (on-boarding new staff members and training new employees)
• Prepare and deliver monthly reports.
• Excellent salary package.
• Medical insurance.
Candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree.
Candidates with strong Professional Services experience.
Excellent communication skills.
Strong MS Office knowledge.
Language skills: English, Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.