Job description / Role
• Monitors executive activity to determine dining flow.
• Responds to executive inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
• Assists others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning etc.
• Tend to special executive needs and requests
• Helps fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
• Must be able to carry trays or supplies
• Must be able to prepare and serve Tea\Coffee
• Must be able to prepare salads
• Must be able to prepare and serve cookies and dry fruits
• Our organization needs an executive office hostess to host executives.
• Must have similar experience in hospitality industry with food and beverages skills set.
• A hostess will work closely with the admin staff to maintain and prepare organized food and beverage for executive.
About the Company
IDB was established in 2011; with a paid-up capital of 250 billion Iraqi dinars, (equivalent to 210 million US dollars) as of today. The bank is one of the leading banks locally and regionally, in offering commercial banking services to corporate and retail customers. The Bank has a competitive edge in its conclusive electronic banking services offering.
The Bank attained “Issuing and Acquiring” license from both MasterCard and Visa as the first Iraqi Bank to issue all types of electronic cards (debit, credit, pre-paid) from inside Iraq. The Bank today has the largest ATM acquiring network with more than (150) ATMs installed in Iraq in addition to more than (1000) POS. As per the Bank’s Board approved strategy, the ATM network will reach around (300) ATMs and POS will reach (5000) by end of 2019.
It is noteworthy to mention here that the Bank has received the best rating in Iraq according to the join audit conducted by the Central Bank of Iraq in coordination with Ernst & Young as per the CAMELS rating methodology.
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises