Job description / Role
• Supervising daily inbound and outbound Warehouse operations and ensuring completion of all admin tasks and documentations
• Expediting solutions concerning logistics/ Warehouse, Inventory discrepancies, document irregularities, etc.
• Conducting inventory control through cyclical stock counts to maintain stock integrity and ensuring compliance as per client and internal requirements
• Managing Inventory Quality, Stock turnover Ratio, Obsolescence, Stock Ageing, Inventory Accuracy, and Pick & Ship Accuracy
• Adherence to FIFO in inventory management
• Maintaining and complying to Security and QHSE policies
• Ensuring effective space management
• Adhering to inventory management policies
• Handling and following up on customer’s orders, enquiries, shipment and delivery monitoring
• Planning and organizing export deliveries and ensuring timely preparation of relevant documentation
Qualifications: Master’s degree (SCM/Materials)Or Bachelor’s degree with 3-5years of experience.
• Behavioral: Cross-functional handling, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Communication skills, Self-driven, Team Player
• Technical: Knowledge of Warehouse concepts and Operations, Proficiency in MS Office, Good working knowledge of ERP
• Optimum vehicle utilization
• Ensuring inventory accuracy minimizing non-moving stock
• Meeting customer expectation in terms of delivery performance
• Ensuring compliance to FIFO in inventory mgt.
• Adhering to inventory management SOPs
• Meeting housekeeping targets as per GMP
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.