Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors. Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Exhibition Project Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the event/exhibit fit-out phase of the project within the schedule and budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards.
• Coordinating and liaising closely between client, contractors and suppliers.
• Supporting the project teams in all aspects of fit-out and finishes, including design development, procurement and construction.
• Advising project manager and commercial manager of any cost/program implications.
• Ensuring good quality technical support in all areas.
• Reading and understanding all relevant drawings relating to their area of works and assess/advise on build-ability and product selection.
• Recording and updating detailed progress reports, changes and issues for areas of responsibility.
• Setting-up regular, clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
• Organising and leading regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors to monitor progress, ensuring project manager is updated on all issues.
• Providing drive to the project programme and ensure sub-contractors meet the requirements for the programme, quality, and in working safely.
• Developing customer relationships.
• Establishing relationships with project partners and other key stakeholders.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Minimum 8 years’ professional experience within the industry is required for client approval.
• Experience in management of UAE fit-out projects.
• Exhibition ‘content’ delivery/installation experience.
• Pro-active, quality focused and not afraid to make decisions.
• Client facing, strong in managing relationships and stakeholders.
• Flexibility in changing requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work closely with peers and external customers.
• Strong oral and written communication skill.
• A degree qualification in a relevant subject.
• A member of relevant professional body
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.