Job description / Role
Our client is a new and upcoming co-working space backed by a leading global asset management company. They are looking to hire two Experience Managers (Native Arabic speaker and/or western qualified individual only) for their co-working space in Dubai.
Our client is looking to hire two Experience Managers (Native Arabic speaker and/or western qualified individual only) for their co-working space in Dubai. They are a new and upcoming co-working space backed by a leading global asset management company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintain a friendly environment to enable high work/space satisfaction
* Manage the upkeep of the co-working space and inventory of key facilities assets: Wifi, printers and copiers, office supplies etc.
* Update clients on any issues related to the facilities / space environment
* Suggest recommendations to management about various perks to invite or attract new clients
* Ensure compliance with safety regulations are updated
* Utilize a co-working management software to manage space, invoices and potential issues
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for two Experience Managers to further progress their career.
* Relevant experience of working within similar environments: shared working space in UAE
* Looking to fill two positions: One native Arabic speaker and/or western qualified individual
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Experience in Microsoft Office and Outlook
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
RTC-1 Employment Services
The Kraft Heinz Company
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|
Assistant Manager 2
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|