Job description / Role
Experienced Communications Manager required (ARABIC SPEAKING) for a large multinational service provider. Candidate must have excellent command of English and Arabic with previous Communications Experience (Events, newsletters, magazines, bulletins, and ideally through internal organisation digital platforms.)
A large multinational service provider, with regional Head office in Dubai.
As Communications manager you will be responsible for the written output of the firm across multi channel communications. You will be writing, editing copy & creating content and overseeing the editorial process across the firm. Working with the wider communications team you will develop a strategy to that will help serve the need of the business.
* Preparation, development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies
* Strategic planning and application of internal and external communication campaigns
* Brand management
* Supervision of all communication channels including website, intranet, social media; and creation of any digital content required.
* Events, PR and Awards management
25,000 - 35,000 AED + Excellent benefits package on offer
* Excellent command of English and Arabic (written and verbal)
* Previous Communications Experience (Events, newsletters, magazines, bulletins, and ideally through internal organisation digital platforms.)
* Excellent attention to detail.
* External Communications is also desired
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.