Job description / Role
Chestertons is expanding and due to this we are looking for an experienced Conveyancer/Sales Progressionist to join the team.
• Guide buyers and sellers from the initial signing of the sales contract to the day of transfer.
• Working closely with both the residential and commercial sales teams.
• Conduct certain searches and carry out due diligence checks on the sellers and buyer’s behalf.
• Liaise with buyers, sellers, real estate agents, developers, and government bodies.
• Coordinate with financial institutions, banks, liaise with surveyors, mortgage lenders, Trustee Office and the Dubai Land Department.
• Understand the whole process of each transaction including company transfers/offshore entities.
• Dealing with files, explaining and drafting all forms/MOU’s and SPA’s in line with each transaction.
• Drafting and checking contracts on behalf clients plus the handling of all relevant documentation to ensure a smooth service for all involved.
• Maintain effective and transparent communication between all parties.
• Coordinate settlements with clients, arrange and attend all transfers with both parties at Trustee offices and DLD.
• Minimum two years’ experience in a conveyancing role in Dubai.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of the team and excel under pressure.
• Work with time frames and deadlines set by clients/agreements and transfer offices.
• Ability to represent the Chestertons brand whilst adhering to a strict code of ethics.
• The right candidate must be self-motivated, organised and reliable.
• Must have valid UAE driving license and own car.
What we provide:
• Residency visa plus medical insurance.
• Company laptop and SIM mobile package.
• Salary of AED 8,000- 10,000 plus commission depending on experience.
• Annual flight ticket to home country.
About the Company
Chestertons is a global real estate services firm with more than 120 offices in 20 countries, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
We provide expert advice on the purchase, sale and leasing of all types of commercial and residential real estate, including management of property portfolios, valuations and appraisals, as well as capital market advice to help clients to develop viable strategic opportunities from their real estate portfolios.
Are you interested in becoming a new member of the Chestertons Global Network? Join our Global Network and use our brand and expertise to grow your business globally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Account Executive
Commercial Property Sales and Leasing Consultant
Client Relationship Officer
Value Tech Consulting
Residential Real Estate Agent
Sales & Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services