Job description / Role
Experienced Finance Recruiter - Dubai based servicing KSA
Michael Page are recruiting an experience finance and accounting recruiter to join the largest recruitment business in the Middle East. There will be a focus to deliver on some of the biggest projects happening across Saudi Arabia.
FTSE multi national recruitment business.
Based in the DIFC from 2008.
The largest KSA focused practise.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will:
· Build & grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multinationals and SMEs
· Develop client contact strategies & conduct business development calls
· Schedule & attend pitches with prospective clients
· Consultant & engage with clients to understand their needs & sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
· Network in industry, sector & specialism to become an expert in market
· Identify, attract & engage with potential candidates
· Interview candidates to understand their requirements & gain valuable market information
· Join a great team with an awesome company culture
· Clear targets on how to progress and the opportunity to fast track your career
· Demonstrated recruitment experience - ideally managing an accounting and finance desk
· Highly motivated, ambitious & driven by success
· Confident within a target driven environment
· Passionate about progression
· Strong academic background
· Proven track record of success
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.