Job description / Role
AppsIntgra is looking for Software Engineers to join our agile software development team. You will work in fast-paced development teams for our own products as well as client projects.
An accomplished, polyglot developer, you will be motivated to develop your skills in microservices, reusable Web Components contributing to the whole software development lifecycle.
We live and breath agile, thrive in an eXtreme Programming environment and are passionate about software development as a craft, as well as an engineering discipline. We love learning new skills and keep-up-to date with the latest industry trends. We advocate for the best tools and practices and are enthusiastic about pair programming.
• Participate in agile ceremonies (planning, retrospectives, ‘3 amigos’)
• Design and build web applications, APIs and microservices.
• Automate deployments and monitor services in production.
Our tech stack is continuously evolving. Currently our preferred stack includes:
• Web Components (principally using lit-html and lit-element)
• Azure Functions
• Google/Firebase Cloud Functions
• Hasura and GraphQL
• Experience of working in a professional and agile software development environment.
• Relevant degree or equivalent higher professional qualification.
• Be able to explain complex technical issues in simple terms.
• An aptitude for solving tough problems - with the ability to communicate and share solutions.
• Experience building cloud-native applications, especially with Azure
Interest in microservices architecture, and In-depth experience in at least one of the following 3 areas:
• Event-driven applications in .NET or NodeJS and/or Camunda using a message bus such as RabbitMQ or Azure Service Bus.
• Designing secure, performant, HATEOS, GraphQL or RESTful web APIs.
About the Company
We focus on the User Experience (UX) and work back from there so that everything we do improves on the old processes and systems – resulting in a system that is fully adopted and a pleasure to use.
By designing agile systems and expertly integrating them into your business, we handle all the technical complexities so you can enjoy the lasting benefits - and we're good at it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Full Stack Developer
Senior Front End Developer - AngularJS, React, Node
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jun|
Full Stack Developer
Right Calibre Executive Search