Job description / Role
This is a 9 month temp role.
You will support the hiring team in the targeted recruiting of outstanding candidates with industry and consulting experience for Middle East. You will play an integral role in developing relationships with all applicants, in order to build affinity and loyalty, regardless of the outcome of their application. You will consistently support our internal practice areas on all questions related to recruiting. Also as the main contact person for candidates, you'll guide them throughout the entire recruiting process. With your creative, innovative ideas, you'll develop strategies and concepts to continuously improve experienced hiring. There will also be the opportunity to work on some projects related to lateral hiring as well as recruiting overall.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Partnering with internal senior stakeholders and other recruiters to define the best sourcing strategy for each position, in collaboration with the Experienced Hires Sourcing Team (identifying creative ways to find relevant talent pools through the proactive search of active and passive candidates via direct sourcing, job postings, web sourcing, talent mapping, headhunters, association memberships, employees’ referrals and networking).
• Building and improving the overall Lateral Hire strategy, in collaboration with the Recr Team Leader and Recr Manager.
• Managing complex conversations with candidates and liaising with global compensation teams to build competitive packages
• Data analysis and steering sourcing efforts by regular reporting and analysis.
• Supporting in relevant projects related to talent acquisition and beyond.
• You are highly capable in demonstrating a broad working knowledge of your primary function and leverage your past experiences to take on new projects and work as directed.
• Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates across functions and networks outside of your own area. You are able to influence results over your core areas of responsibility.
• You are able to solve non-routine problems by choosing and developing alternatives. You are also strong in thinking outside the box and proposing solutions in your area of responsibility.
• You have an eye for detail in keeping all Recruiting platforms/tools updated accurately.
• You have significant experience in project management and the ability to parallel process multiple initiatives.
• You have a strong ability to work under pressure.
• You are results driven and self-motivated.
• Ability to demonstrate a professional approach and maintain integrity at all times.
• Proactive with the eagerness to seek opportunities to assist others.
• A relevant bachelor's degree plus minimum 3-5 years talent acquisition experience but 5-6 years of total HR work experience, preferably at a professional services firm with proven success in managing several international search projects in parallel across levels and markets.
• Strong verbal and written Communication skills with fluency in English; Arabic is a plus
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
HR & Recruitment Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Swisslinx Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)