Job description / Role
You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage & beyond. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in Dubai.
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 6000 staff with 170+ office locations in 37 countries. Michael Page Middle East recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years experience through to Director level in the following areas; Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Health care, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
We are currently looking to recruit within our B2B Sales & Marketing team. With expertise across the UAE and the Northern Gulf, with a team dedicated to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we are seeking driven individuals with a proven track record in agency recruitment within the Middle East.
Joining an office with a leadership team with well over 40 years of recruitment experience between them, you will have responsibility for further building our brand, taking on a 360 recruitment role. You will have responsibility for both managing existing client relationships, ensuring the best quality of service, as well as building your own business and expanding or network of customers.
* A clear and transparent career path with international opportunities, supported by our industry-renowned training and development.
* Our rewards are more than just cash incentives. But our competitive basic salaries, personal and team bonuses, and variety of incentive schemes are a great start.
* We never forget the important of health and well being. Our broad range of benefits ensure you receive rewards that go beyond your basic salary.
* We recognise and appreciate that every individual is different and want to make sure our people are comfortable bringing their true selves to work.
* Must have minimum 3+ years of recruitment experience operating in a 360 role
* Must have significant experience in working with clients from B2B/ Industrial/ Services sectors
* Proven track record of developing their own business and managing key accounts
* Ideally they will have experience in recruiting Sales/ Marketing/ Commercial candidates, but Engineering, Technology or Operational roles into B2B sectors will be considered
* Experienced in recruiting Manager+ level roles
* Arabic speaking is an advantage
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Agency Recruitment Consultant
Big Fish Recruitment
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|
Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting