Job description / Role
• Manage team of G&G Specialists
• Deliver high quality risked portfolio of exploration opportunities
• Manage exploration drilling including G&G planning and operations
• Work Closely with JV partners, as required, to further activities in Sharjah
• Assist with well planning and well site geologist duties, including creating well targets, preparing geological prognoses in the office, or onsite when needed
• Generate and update relevant maps
• Responsible for preparing and evaluating scopes of work for tendering formation evaluation services related to exploration well drilling and analysis
• Support and add technical input to Business Development activities, e.g. License Rounds
• B. Sc Hon Degree in Geology or Equivalent qualification from a recognized University
• Minimum 15 years of experience as an explorationist.
• Carbonate Expert, with more than 10 years’ experience in UAE/Middle east fractured carbonate reservoirs
• Experience in complex thrusted geology, reservoir characterization, prospect volumetric and risk analysis
• Fluency in English both verbally and written
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.