Job description / Role
To provide coordination and administrative support on end-to-end Export documentation process through effective coordination internally with customs clearance, transportation, finance sections and externally with shipping lines, clients, ports, customs authorities and maintain up-to-date records with a periodical updates to Management.
• To create and continually update of the procedures on Exports documentation process for export activities.
• To provide end-to-end export documentation solutions through effective coordination internally within CargoLine and externally with all the applicable parties such as shipping lines, clients, ports and customs authorities.
• To provide effective and efficient services to clients through liaison with all the applicable parties such as Ports, Customs, Agents, Shipping lines etc., ensuring the best services are provided on export documentations functions and clients are satisfied.
• To prepare shipping instruction with all the supporting documents such as Export Declaration copy, Container Number, Invoice with ED copy, packing list etc., and send submit shipping line for their necessary further actions.
• To follow-up with clients about the Bill of Lading, then, collect the invoice from shipping line and forward to finance for settlement.
• To update all the export documentation details into internal computer system timely with the notification to all the concerned parties as applicable.
• To submit regular weekly / monthly MIS reports and present to management along with the recommendations as applicable.
Experience / Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Operations Management.
• Knowledge and experience in MS Office, Logistics Management software is preferred.
Knowledge / Skills:
• Managerial skills, Teamwork, Analytical, Communication, Time Management, Organizing, Logistics / Export Management software, MS office.
• Knowledge of Conformity certification through bodies such as Intertek, SGS is a must.
• 3 years independent management of end-to-end export coordination and documentation.
About the Company
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC has been in operation since 2004.
Over the years, our innovation driven strategy has gained us a reputation of being a reliable freight-logistics service provider with clients ranging from luxury fashion retailers, building material traders to agricultural farms with operations across the GCC and India through a network of partner offices.
Industries we cater to:
- Retail - Fashion, Beauty, Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- Construction Goods & Building Materials
Services we Offer:
- Door to Door Air, Sea and Land Transportation
- Inventory Audits and Management
- Government Approvals & Product Registrations
- Exhibition Logistics
- Trade Facilitation - Importer & Exporter on Record Service
Cargo Line is a member Global Affinity Alliance (GAA), UAE National Association of Freight & Logistics (NAFL) and FIATA.
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Petrochem Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|