Job description / Role
Based in Dubai, you'll be responsible for managing export projects as the single point of contact with the receiving markets as well as contribute to timeline preparations, execute the project, and monitor it. Along with this, you will be responsible for proper documentation to ensure zero loss, and inform markets about any changes in SKU's.
A day in the life of...
- Act as Single Point of Contact to the receiving markets : manage export requests, provide initial information & samples to the requestor, request and provide Transfer prices and any other relevant information useful to the receiving Markets (MOQ, product information)
- Contribute to project timeline preparation: Provide Operations timelines to the project manager in the receiving market (RSA ,Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Technical, Finance). Highlight any supply risks or local constraints at every stage of the project.
- During execution phase, monitor and coordinate all operational tasks within project, more specifically:
- coordinate the information flow between Project Manager and Operations teams (Production Side)
- coordinate all the artwork changes with all the relevant stakeholders with receiving market
- Ensure system Readiness (Code creation and extension, Vendor creation, Customer creation)
- Ensure availability and completeness of Export product briefs created by receiving Market.
- Coordinate sign off of technical release with all relevant stakeholders following first production of new products
- Use workflow in Globe to monitor completion of all relevant workflows and highlight when workflows are taking longer to complete than the relevant service level agreement. Manage stakeholders for all tasks in workflow process (z1 to z2 and z2 to z3). Escalate where required to ensure all tasks completed on time
- Ensure proper and documented invoicing of all trials and rechargeable costs (WBS, obsolete packaging) to affiliated customers aiming at zero loss for producer. Initiate ICO form and follow up on ICO invoicing process and completion.
- Coordinate discontinuation timelines from portfolio optimisation based upon lead times and key dates communicated from all functions.Raising master data delist request prior to SKU moving to Z4 status
- Change in existing exported SKU : inform receiving markets in case of change in their SKUs, ensure smooth phase in phase out by coordinating packaging re-ordering with the clear objectives to aim to zero packaging destruction at time of change and no out-of-stock due to missing packaging.
- Ensure "After sales" service to receivers: for all exported SKUs, provide TP updates, compare planned vs actuals volumes and keep receiving markets informed of the changes.
- Three to five years of experience in a similar role, handling multi-functional projects, demonstrating strong planning and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of company organisation, products and Supply chain systems
- Strong knowledge of Globe systems
- Excellent communication skills, proven ability to influence at all levels
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Knowledge about different geographical locations and routes
- Expert problem solving skills
- Understanding of distribution networks and warehousing of FMCG Goods
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manno Trading DMCC