Job description / Role
HR 097 Export Sales Manager (ME & Africa) A multinational manufacturing group with more than 125 years of operations in various countries across the globe is looking for dynamic Export Sales Manager that will be based in Dubai, UAE Qualifications:
- BE with MBA preferred. (Minimum Proficiency in Excel, Presentation & ERP)
- Experience: Min 10 Yrs Sales/BD experience. A minimum of 5 years' experience in exports would be preferred
- Must have experience in Sales of Industrial products
- Should possess a GCC driving license.
- Knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding on the AM (distributor) dynamics. (Experience in exports will help)
- Basic understanding of products (Ability to quickly learn about the products is mandatory)
- Good communication skills - verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- Good technical knowledge & analytical skills
- Negotiations and Business development skills
- Task Majority related to Sales and Development
- In summary, should have the ability to bring new business to the company, ensure that customer expectations are met satisfactorily, leading to enhanced sales.
- Collections & Inventory
- Detailed JD will be shared to shortlisted applicants Salary: AED 12000 - 15000
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
International Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Export Sales Manager
Sales Manager (Trading)
Middle East Executive
Key Account Manager
A Leading Multinational FMCG Company