Job description / Role
Our client is a highly entrepreneurial accountancy firm based in Dubai, with approximately 150 employees locally. This is a new position in the audit team, created due to sustained growth.
You will manage a small team of experienced external auditors.
• Plan effective auditing processes
• Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
• Inspect internal systems and controls
• Assess risk management tactics
• Perform audits of non-financial areas, like Health & Safety and IT
• Report systematic errors or fraud indicators
• Investigate specific issues regulatory bodies bring forward
• Explain audit findings and recommend solutions
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven experience as an External Auditor in a top 10 accounting firm
• ACCA or ICAEW qualified with 8-10 yrs PQE
• Previous experience working in the UK
• Sound knowledge of external auditing practices and relevant regulations (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
• Expert in accounting standards (IFRS)
• Familiar with ERP software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Keen attention to detail
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.