Job description / Role
Audit - Senior Associate
Experience CA firm only or had CA firm experience in past.
As an Audit Associate, your primary responsibility shall be:
• To perform audit procedures in all the areas of balance sheet and income statement including cash and bank, receivables, inventory, fixed assets, payable, related parties, loans, revenue, payrolls, and expense analysis etc;
• Working alongside Managers and senior members as a member of an engagement team;
• Discussion of relevant audit issues with your senior colleagues and with personnel at clients' premises, bringing a new and creative perspective to their key concerns and how changes in regulation may affect them;
• Creating a positive relation with the client, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and dealing with any communications in a timely and professional manner;
• Understanding the business, risk assessment, audit scoping, identifying and understanding significant processes, devising audit approach, controls testing and substantive testing.
• Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
• Working with clients at their sites, understanding how they work and the challenges they face, whilst developing your audit experience and client management skills, you’ll help our clients mitigate risks, improve their financial reporting processes and work more effectively.
What do we look for?
• Qualified CA or ACCA or CPA any other relevant professional degree.
• Having good knowledge of key reporting standards and keeping updates of all the latest developments.
• Minimum 1 – 2 years of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) within the GCC.
• Knowledge of using Microsoft packages and accounting software.
• Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrating strong technical aptitude and commercial awareness
• Ability to work efficiently and with sound time management
• Must be available in UAE, to join immediately.
About the Company
Mayur Batra Group was founded in the year 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputed, audit, accounting and advisory firm. Mayur Batra Group's current clientele include around 60 fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals having rich experience in audit, accounting and book keeping, management services, HR recruitment, advisory and consultancy services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and building long-standing relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about the success of our clients and are committed to delivering value. We adopt a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Associate - Assurance Services