Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known auditing and accounting firm based in Abu Dhabi is looking for an External Auditor who will be conducting both internal and external audits across different industries in the UAE. This role requires immediate joiners.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Report and present audit findings to the business, make recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures
• Understand the objectives of the business and the impact made by the audit
• Schedule, plan and complete risk-based external audits
• Identify risk matters to the business
• Liaise with client’s accounts, management or company directors
• Plan and deliver internal/external audits of determined business or department
• Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal requirements, industry regulations and government legislation
• Enable the business to fulfill their commitments to local/international and government compliance
• Lead and manage a team of junior auditors
• Assist with other audit matters and projects
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting with CPA License
• Must be able to fluently speak English and knowledge in Hindi or other Indian languages would be a plus
• Has at least 1-2 years proven auditing experience in a midsize to large auditing firms
• Knowledge in Audit Automation tools is an advantage but not mandatory
• Good communication skills and is able to converse across junior to senior management
• Able to start immediately
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||4 Apr|
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||21 Mar|